Snorkel - TUSA SP-170 Platina Hyperdry
The SP-170 Platina II Hyperdry snorkel is TUSA’s premier semi-dry snorkel incorporating several features such as the patented Hyperdry System making this one of the most stylish and feature packed snorkels on the market.
- Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates
- High flow and angled purge valve to eliminate gurgling of water and allow bubbles to pass by the face when purged
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort
- Silicone flexible neck
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling
Colors: Black (BK), Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Dragonfruit Purple (DP), Energy Orange (EO), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Light Blue (LB), Moon Gold (MG), Ocean Green (OG), Purple Quartz (PQ), Translucent (T)
- Black Silicone: Black/Black (QB-BK), Black/Black Red (QB-BK/R), Black/Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Red (QB-MDR), Metallic Silver (QB-MS), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
- Indigo Silicone: Indigo (QID-ID)
The Comfort Swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
HIGH FLOW PURGE
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
The Hyperdry System keeps the main pipe dry by ejecting water through an independent escape pipe. This unique design utilizes the angle of the snorkel pipe and the resilience of the water surface to eject water.
We Also Recommend