Regulator - TUSA RS1001
The balanced diaphragm R1000 first stage is compact and lightweight. It has a full complement of four low-pressure and two high-pressure ports and is fine- tuned for optimum performance.
The S0001 second stage features a venturi adjustment lever to deliver air smoothly with each breath. The S0001 is also equipped with an ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece to increase comfort and reduce jaw fatigue. The S0001 allows for left or right hand configuration.
First stage (R1000)
- Balanced diaphragm first stage
- Cold water insulation system
- Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports (2 standard/2 high flow) ports
- High flow L.P. ports offer up to 15% increase in air flow
- DIN version available as RS1001 DIN (300bar/4350psi)
Second stage (S0001)
- Lightweight, compact composite case design
- Left or Right hand configuration
- Venturi adjustment lever
- Ortho-consciously designed mouth piece
The new mouth piece, developed on the basis of ergonomic engineering, further enhances the comfort of bite, fit, and stability. Even with a light bite, a high level of stability is achieved, so there is no fatigue from long periods of usage.
We Also Recommend