Front Mount Swimming
Snorkel - Centre Line (front Mount Swimming) Snorkel
The Front Mount Swim Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. A silicone purge valve allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. The center-mount design accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle. Eliminating the need to breathe allows swimmers to relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency.
- ONE-WAY PURGE VALVE - Allows water to flow out without entering the mouth via the mouthpiece
- HYDRODYNAMIC TUBE - Curves around head in the front to reduce drag and promote proper swimming position
- FRONT CENTER-MOUNT DESIGN POSITIONING - Perfect stability at any speed or style. Allows for relaxation in the water in order to focus on stroke technique
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD BRACKET - Makes for quick strap adjustment and a universal fit
- SILICONE MOUTHPIECE - Soft, comfortable and flexible medical-grade silicone. Stays in place for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle, including flip turns