FIN - TUSA Hyflex Vesna Open Heel - SF0101
These fins are often a 'special order' item so if you need it in a hurry, contact us.
The SF0101 TUSA Hyflex Vesna combines TUSA’s unique fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. TUSA Hyflex Vesna is powered by TUSA's unique APS "Active Pivoting System" technology, the combination of uniquely positioned holes that reduces drag while maintaining constant propulsion.
With a newly designed multi-compound "Comfort Foot Pocket", the Hyflex Vesna has several unique features that deliver superior performance and power transfer to the fin blade. TUSA Hyflex Vesna features new TUSA Direct Reflect technology with advanced reflective material to keep you visible in low light or at night.
Active Pivoting System
The combination of uniquely positioned holes that reduce drag while maintaining constant propulsion and the built-in fin stop creates a soft kick that produces great power.
TUSA Direct Reflect
This advanced reflective material brightly reflects 180° back to the original light source. Providing high visibility in low light conditions.
Enhanced Foot Pocket
More rounded foot pocket shape design provides better fitting for diver's foot.
- Powered by APS “Active Pivoting System”
- Newly designed “Comfort Foot Pocket” enhances performance
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Blade vent maximizes propulsion by reducing water resistance and turbulence
- Reinforced blade rails and a flexible blade pocket moves a large volume of water
- “NEW” TUSA Reflective material keeps you visible in low light or at night
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Hot Pink (HP), Metallic Red (MDR)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L
This advanced reflective material brightly reflects 180° back to the original light source. Providing high visibility in low light conditions.TUSA Direct Reflect
A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.