RAID Explorer 30
From $330.00 + (US$65.00 RAID Certification Pack)
Objectives of this course:
- Gain the skills to dive in a range of different environments or dive sites.
- Gain a higher level of buoyancy skills.
- Understand the principles of underwater navigation.
- Understand the procedures for planning for deep dives.
What is the Explorer 30 course all about?
Get certified to a depth of 30m to dive the deeper and unexplored dive sites off Perth and go night diving.
Become a "Deep Explorer" diver!
The RAID Explorer 30 course is an exciting fun program, designed to increase your skills and understanding of the important core areas of diving.
If you hold an open water certification from another agency, you are also ready to join us. This course is largely practical, so you have more time to enjoy your journey and practice the skills your Instructor will teach you.
The course will take you on 5 different dives so you can expand on the knowledge and skills mastered during your Open Water course.
- Great new dive spots!
- Practice buoyancy of an underwater ninja .
- Understand navigation using a compass and natural navigation.
- Experience the tranquility of night diving. See the phosphorescence shimmering green around you in the night and sparkling off your mask as you turn your head or wave your hands. A good spot to hunt prawns and crabs later.
- Plan and perform a deep dive off Perth Diving Academy’s Vessel, the Wildcat
- Gain further knowledge of the boat operations and learn the negative entry technique, it's perfect for diving live from a boat when there's a current.
Certification pack is US$65 and you can purchase online. (www.diveraid.com)
Link to the RAID Explorer course .
Don't forget to nominate PDA Hillarys as training facility
It has great information about each specialty dive. Don't worry, there's only 1 quick quiz and exam!
Practical course cost AUD$330 includes:
- 2 daytime shore dives.
- 1 night shore dive.
- 2 dives on Wildcat.
- All air fills for the duration of the course.
The Explorer 30 course is completed over two days, see Calendar tab for available dates or contact in store for availability:
- Day 1: 3 shore dives, including the Night Dive
- Day 2: 2 boat dives, including the deep 30m dive!
We’ll also give you a free Dive knife if you book online....
To take your diving to the next level, you will also need a torch, Surface Marker Buoy with reel, writing slate and a compass.
We have student price deals on all these you can purchase online