FIN - TUSA SOLLA Open Heel SF-22
The SF-22 is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA’s patented 20 Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimized three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents, a multi-compound anatomic foot pocket and TUSA’s Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.) and EZ buckle system.
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20 Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Hot Pink (HP), Metallic Red (MDR), Pearlescent Pink/White (PPW), Light Blue/White (LBW), Siesta Green (SG), Siesta Green/White (SGW)
A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
TUSA's EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
A proprietary thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure. FoceElast delivers superior propulsion, efficiency and speed even with moderate power input. ForcElast technology is found in TUSA high performance fins like the SF-22 and FF-23.
We Also Recommend