Spare Air - Heed 3 - Military Emergency Egress Device
Submersible Systems Heed 3 - Military Emergency Egress Device
All of our Spare Air cylinders have been inspected and certified and have the Australian Standards marking on them. Australian standards require even new cylinders to be inspected and certified before its first fill and this has been done.
We save you the hassle and extra costs that you would incur if you had purchased from another country.
Also as part of out commitment to your safety its our recommendation to have your Spare Air regulator serviced at the same time. It's important to us that your Spare Air is ready for any unforeseen reason, so please read the user manually carefully before use.
Heed 3 Specs:
- Deluxe dial gauge pressure indicator included
- More than 0.45 kg lighter than competing models
- Under 23 cm tall, the HEED 3 is the smallest emergency breathing device on the market
- Compact design is easy to use
- Simple design is easy to repair and maintain
- Always-on design is ready to deliver air when you need it
- Refillable from an air compressor (or SCUBA tank using optional adapter -see below to order)
- Over 25 years of service to the military, tested and approved by the US Navy
- Over 250,000 units sold worldwide since 1979
- Includes custom holster to attach to a modular-type vest, ideal for Switlik Modular Aircrew Vest
- Mouthpiece cover and lanyard included
- 1.7 CF (0.04 cubic metres) - 30 Breaths at the surface
- FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
We Also Recommend