Regulator - TUSA IR3 Octopus
The IR-3 is positioned at the end of the buoyancy compensator hose -the ideal location for quick, efficient use. Because you use it as your power inflator, you always know where it's located (that's a priceless advantage in an emergency).
Plus, the IR-3 cuts down on hose clutter because the same hose is used to supply both the power inflator and the backup regulator. The regulator features a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism.
- Combination octopus & power inflator
- Downstream demand regulator valve
- One less L.P. hose required (Includes special IR-3 hose)
- Air balanced power inflator valve
- Single hose configuration
We Also Recommend