FIN - TUSA X-pert Evolution Full Foot FF-19
The FF-19 provides more speed and power with less effort and fatigue than traditional paddle blade full-foot fins. The FF-19 is a thin, lightweight design ideal for snorkeling and travel, yet it generates maximum performance and comfort with minimum strain on the leg muscles when using a small bent-knee kick with a light rhythm.
- Innovative hydrofoil design and hybrid rib produce greater forward motion (lift) both on the surface and under the water
- 20 Angled Blade Design for maximum efficiency and propulsion
- Propeller-fin technology and super lightweight design achieve the ultimate performance with less effort
- Open-toe full foot pocket provides superb comfort and support
- Color: Black (Metallic Silver/Black), Blue (Blue/Black)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL
Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
A standard flat fin inhibits propulsion solely by fault of design. An angle between the heel of the foot and the calf of the leg remains when the leg is extended to kick. This angle causes approximately 10% of the propulsion to be lost. The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
TUSA’s advanced split fins employ Propeller-FinTM Technology, which delivers ultra-high performance with a low amplitude rapid flutter kick. As the fin moves through the water its two wing-shaped surfaces create lift and forward propulsion like a propeller. Any water traveling over the top of the blade is funneled into and out of the split between the blades. Efficiency is increased while drag and effort is reduced.
We Also Recommend