FIN - TUSA X-pert Z3 Open Heel SF-15
The SF-15 further improves upon the performance, features and design of the SF-8 with the incorporation of 3 materials, 10% longer blade length, enhanced propeller-fin technology, reinforced blade rails and optimized blade scoops. These new features along with TUSA's patented 27 Angled Blade Design and EZ strap buckle system make the SF-15 THE fin for divers.
TUSA's Angled Blade Design:
When using the standard traditional blade fin, with the leg completely extended, there remains an angle of 27 between the heel and the foot and the calf of the leg, causing a 10% loss of propulsion. Because the fin is angled below the body, during the kick phase, the body is pushed forward and down, instead of straight ahead. With the SF-15 fin, that 27 angle has been designed into the fin. This means that 100% of the energy expended during the kick phase is directed toward the propulsion of the diver. To achieve maximum performance from this fin, use a small bent-knee kick with a light rhythm. This creates less strain on the leg muscles compared with traditional fins, reducing the diver's fatigue and subsequent air consumption.
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Patented 27 Angled Blade Design
- Enhanced propeller-fin technology optimizes efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation increasing stability and kick-style versatility
- Optimized blade scoops increase water channeling
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (propulsion) with less effort
- 10% longer blade than SF-8 for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY), Metallic Red (MDR), Pearlescent Pink (PP), White (WH)
- Sizes: S, M, L (PP available in S, M only)
TUSA's EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
TUSA’s advanced split fins employ Propeller-FinTM Technology, which delivers ultra-high performance with a low amplitude rapid flutter kick. As the fin moves through the water its two wing-shaped surfaces create lift and forward propulsion like a propeller. Any water traveling over the top of the blade is funneled into and out of the split between the blades. Efficiency is increased while drag and effort is reduced.
We Also Recommend